Social media has reached point where it is now part of every businesses marketing strategy…
if they want to insure success into the future. Statistics show out of ten marketers eight use social media but only three believe that it’s effective this is due to the lack of understanding how to effectively use social media. This says that marketers are present where their prospects, customers, and fans are despite their inability to perform effectively or prove its effectiveness in meeting business objectives.
We are here to help.
Below are Seven Tips That Will Make Your Social Media Marketing More Effective
Integrating social media into your marketing mix is a must and definitely helps expand your scope, reach, increase sales, and build your tribe and following. It is crucial to maximize your social media marketing’s efficiency as you continue to do business in the future. Here are seven tactics if you employ that will help achieve your goals:
1. Include a call to action. Once you have acquired your prospects name, email, friendship, subscription or follower then the big question. What do I want them to do next and how do I go about getting them to do it? Every marketer will want to say buy and they should. But consider with the new word of mouth social media marketing that building your relationship with your prospect is how trust is built and business is done. By building a relationship correctly communicating authentically and clearly with your prospect you can understand where they are in terms of their purchase process. In the past, direct marketers have focus on purchase-related calls to action. Social media is a new animal and calls to action may include options such as likes, social sharing, comments, reviews, and RSS feeds. Keep clear tracking records and use effective automated follow-up systems, create price deals including a promotional code that’s associated with the original media source or a coupon. Even though today’s consumers are more likely to share offers with their online and offline friends, you can still determine which source initiated the sale.
2. Provide a way to get at least one response for participants. Engage with your prospect in a way that encourages them to take an action that leads toward greater engagement with your company or offer. Make these calls to action include of likes, follows, check-ins, give-a-ways, special offers and reports for contact information and RSS feeds. Always provide they can make contact and get customer service such as old-fashioned phone calls, e-mail, and chat. Make sure that you’re staff or you are available to respond to your interested prospects inquiries.
3. Continue to marketing with prospect after the initial interaction. The purchase process may take time, it’s important to stay in the mind of your prospects and engage with them with service in mind. This is especially true in the current environment we are all working in where the purchase process takes longer and is more social. You need to have on-going communications and interactions that convert prospects into customers and increase these conversions into sales. You should continue communication with customers beyond the first purchase. These are the ones most likely to buy from you again.
4. Social media should be a big part of your overall marketing strategy. Social media isn’t a stand alone. To get the greatest leverage link your social media with other forms of marketing, PR, and communications efforts, both online and offline.
5. Invest in your social media marketing. Contrary to what you may have heard, social media marketing isn’t free! While social media platforms may be free or inexpensive, social media marketing done right takes growth, headcount, follow-up and resources. There are tools you will need to be efficient and effective.
6. Tell your story and be personable and memorable. When you integrate your story into your social media it helps your friends, followers, prospects and their friends to embellish it and share it.
7. Integrate technology and new devices. With use of mobile devices, you can engage with your prospects and take your social media communication on the go. This also insures they can take action wherever they are. You literally communicate on their turf regardless of how they found you or the amount of time they may have to interact.
If you found this helpful, make sure to get my FREE White Paper on How Businesses are Leveraging New Internet Marketing Platforms Like Web Video, Social Media and Mobile Phone to Acquire Customers and Build a Supportive Community and Tribe.
The White Paper Includes:
• How to Optimize Search Engine Results
• Engage Prospects and Customers on Their Turf (Social Media Networks)
• Mobile Marketing Strategy – Easy Affordable NOW!
• Automatic Follow-up System and Blueprint
To get my FREE Social Media White Paper
There are 3 ways…
Just go to http://www.socialmediapowerconsulting.com
Text your name, email, and website to: 386-643-4414 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 386-643-4414 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Call 386-643-4414 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 386-643-4414 end_of_the_skype_highlighting and leave a message
So Do it Now and watch the Social Media and Mobile Magic!
Follow this link http://www.socialmediapowerconsulting.com/services/ and check out the social media services. We offer full service social media marketing and consulting.